Sunday, August 30, 2009

My New Pro Motion Wetsuits Have Arrived

My new wetsuits arrived from Pro Motion this week. I had a chance to use them and they are awsome suits so if you are looking for wetsuits for windsurfing i highly recommend that you get one of these wetsuits. I got the Men's 5/3 Storm Wind with ADV WindSkin - Red Trim winter suit and finally i now have a winter suit that has loose fit forearms so should mean i won't get forearm cramps any longer which i suffered from for a long time. I also got the Men's 3mm Storm Conv. with ADV WindSkin - Black/Red summer suit which is so comfortable to wear. The ADV windskin material is smoothskin on the outside to keep wind chill at bay and is a super stretchy material so getting in and out of the suit is a breeze. I'm looking forward to using these wetsuits for a long time and am stoked to be a team rider for Pro Motion.

Now my new wetsuits are here my old ones are for sale here as well as all my other windsurfing gear i am currently selling.

http://irl-250.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

The O'Neill Psycho 2 has only been used a few times and is in excellent condition. The Neil Pryde 3000 4/3 Short Arm Convertable is 2 years old and the Neil Pryde 3000 4/3 full arm suit was bought last year when i was in the Gorge on holiday in america. The Neil Pryde 3000 shorty was bought at the same time in the Gorge and is brand new as i havn't had the chance to use it. All suits are in excellent condition with loads of life left in them.

You can contact me on 087 9704602 or email me at alastairnichol@gmail.com if you are interested in buying any of my windsurfing equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment