Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Sponsor


I am very pleased to anounce that i will become a Wind and Wave team rider. Wind and Wave is a shop based at Malahide by Fingal Sailing School and is idealy located next to the estuary if you are looking for windsurfing equipment.

For the past 4 months i have been using Starboard boards since i left Lorch Boards so linking up with Wind and Wave is great as they are a Starboard dealer so will be supplying my boards from now on. I am sure now riding Starboard I-Sonic Speed Boards it will be only a matter of time before i break the 40 knot barrier. For next season i will be using the I-Sonic 144, 111 and 86 and I-Sonic w49 and w44 Speed Specials for speed.

If you want to try any of them out give me a shout and we can meet up for you to try them

No comments:

Post a Comment