Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Sponsor


I am very pleased to announce that i have become a team rider for Gath Helmets UK.

To anyone participating in an extreme sport Gath needs no introduction as they produce the best helmets on the market and the chosen helmet by top sportsmen around the world.

There's been quite a few times when i have been speedsailing where i have crashed, hit my head and been dazed in the water not knowing what happened. Luckily when this has happened i have not been knocked out or seriously injured my head but as i continue to push my limits in what speeds i can achieve on the water i decided now it was now time to make sure i am protected from serious injury and from being knocked out if i ever hit my head.

I am stoked to now be representing Gath Helmets and being part of this iconic extreme sports brand

You can check them out on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/Gath.Helmets and checkout the Gath Helmet range here http://www.gathhelmets.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment